Monday, February 27, 2012

Push Factors

My grandparents from my grandpa's side, they came from Germany and Scotland and they were forced here by his parents and that is how he got here to Canada. My guess is one of them got a job offer here in Canada and that is why they had to migrate here to Canada. Then they had my grandpa and then he lived in Nova Scotia with his parents. So they lived in Germany and Scotland then they met somehow and then I think my Grandpa's dad got a job offer here and that is why they migrated to Canada! I also think that they liked the idea because back then they got free land, free health care and they also got more variety of food. I think they came here because of the free health care and because of the free land back then and because of all the open jobs for people to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment